Chimay heads into distressed.
Mon Mar 30, 2009
After a difficult year for its equity portfolio, Chimay
Capital Management, the $200 million U.S. investment arm of
Belgium's Caraman-Chimay family, is moving into distressed
debt. The New York firm decided to close its equity vehicle and
will redeem investors from its flagship...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager