Back to basics - and profits - for Carlson.
Mon Mar 30, 2009
Carlson Capital is off to a running start this year. The
firm's flagship Double Black Diamond fund gained about 2% in
February to put up 9.51% for the first couple of months this
year, erasing a good part of its 12.68% losses in 2008. Black
Diamond Partners - which features roughly half the leverage -
has gained 6.23% for the same period.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager