Visium boasts a big bounce in February
Mon Mar 30, 2009
Thanks to its short positions, the $1.3 billion Visium Asset
Management turned in strong February results, with Visium
Balanced Fund gaining 4.14%, for a year-to-date total of 8.02%
through February 28.
By comparison, the S&P 500 Index lost 11% in February
and was down 18.6% over the same period. That's a big bounce
back from 2008, when...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager