Pennsylvania School Employees to add absolute return and slash portable alpha
Mon Apr 6, 2009
The woes of portable alpha investors continue
as the $45 billion Pennsylvania Public School Employees'
Retirement System transfers its existing managers in that
portfolio to a newly established absolute return programme,
slated to be more than $3 billion.
A joint memo from Pennsylvania Public School Employees' CIO
Alan Van Noord and William Bensur of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager