Ohio SERS approves 14 more hedge funds, brings total to 41
Mon Apr 6, 2009
The Ohio School Employees' Retirement System has approved
another 14 hedge funds at board meetings earlier this year,
bringing the total number of approved hedge funds to 41.
Trustees approved six hedge fund investments in January.
Regiment Capital was allocated $20 million to $30 million and
Visium Balanced Offshore Fund was allocated $6.5...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager