San Diego unveils WG Trading fraud, CIO quits
Mon Apr 6, 2009
San Diego County Employees' Retirement
Association trustees are once again questioning how another bad
hedge fund investment has sparked another round of negative
headlines. At the same time they are looking to replace the $7
billion pension fund's chief investment officer. David Deutsch
resigned following the uncovering of alleged fraudulent fund
managers Paul Greenwood and Stephen Walsh, who ran companies
including WG Trading and Westridge Capital Management.
Deutsch resigned after five years with the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager