CalPERS issues memo on hedge fund "governance"
Mon Apr 6, 2009
The California Public Employees' Retirement System sent its
hedge fund partners a letter detailing the staff's intent to
review each of its manager's relationships in 2009 and modify
those management agreements and/or investment vehicles to
address concerns about hedge fund "governance".
These actions may...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager