Finland's Ilmarinen shifts allocation in-house
Mon Apr 6, 2009
Finland's Ilmarinen, the country's second-largest pension
fund, plans to redeem its external hedge fund managers as it
shifts its allocation in-house.
The $29 billion...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager