New Jersey to consider niche FOHFs
Mon Apr 6, 2009
New Jersey State Investment Council is
discussing with its consultant Cliffwater new investments in
funds of funds that offer niche strategies that are difficult
to implement in a direct programme.
Such strategies would also offer access to smaller firms,
newer strategies or distant geographies, according to a recent
presentation made to trustees. The $56 billion pension fund's
hedge fund portfolio...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager