Hedge funds manage to weather February's storm
Mon Apr 6, 2009
Although February was tough for global equity markets, hedge
funds weathered the storm reasonably well, the InvestHedge
Global Multi-Strategy median effectively flat at 0.01% in US
dollar terms. A number of funds of hedge funds now have
reasonable three-month figures.
Culross H is up 2.96% over three months after dropping 0.38%
in February, while a 0.08% February return took Man RMF
Diversified to 2.72% over the past...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager