Cerberus fights troubles on multiple fronts
Fri Apr 3, 2009
In an effort to placate unhappy investors, Cerberus Capital
Management is establishing a special purpose vehicle to meet
redemption requests for its Cerberus Partners fund.
Nonetheless, with redemption requests continuing to pour in,
the firm said it could take years before it is able to repay
investors in full.
A Cerberus spokesman declined to comment.
At the end of 2008, Cerberus was hit with redemption
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager