Atlas builds out Asia franchise
Wed Apr 22, 2009
New York's Atlas Capital Management is looking to build out
its franchise in Asia. Together with K-Atlas Advisors, its
Singapore-based alternative investment joint-venture with Korea
Investment Holdings, Atlas plans two product launches this
year. As a seasoned veteran of various credit/ economic cycles
in emerging markets, Atlas sees the current market turmoil as
an opportunity to generate strong risk-adjusted returns.
In the first stage, Atlas is targeting a first-half...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager