Tantallon hedges with cash, gains 12%
Wed Apr 22, 2009
Positive contributions from the long book and using cash
rather than futures to manage net exposures both helped the
Tantallon BRIC Fund to gain 12.24% in March, taking
year-to-date performance into positive territory at 8.03%.
Using cash raised turnover in the last few months, but this
hedging strategy protected the fund's shorts...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager