Capula adds veteran RV, macro manager Sharma to head risk
Fri Apr 24, 2009
Capula, the well-performing $4 billion global fixed-income
relative value operation led by Yan Huo, has made a significant
addition to its front-line team with the appointment of Vijay
Sharma as head of market risk.
Sharma has spent 16 years in the fixed-income relative value
and macro space, both in trading and sales...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager