MCapital on course as Harbour falls
Fri Apr 24, 2009
Mark Devonshire is still on course to launch his big new
mCapital credit and distressed investment operation in Europe
and Asia despite the recent collapse of Harbour Capital, the
London-based hedge fund operational platform that Devonshire
had been planning to use as the third-party infrastructure
provider for his fund.
Instead, mCapital has applied for a regulatory licence in
Hong Kong from the Securities and Futures Commission and is now
planning to launch its mCapital European and Asian Special
Situations Fund at the end of June.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager