Thayer Brook expands its range
Fri Apr 24, 2009
Global Diversified will employ same models as existing
flagship fund but with a broader portfolio, including
commodities and equities
Thayer Brook, the London-based managed futures shop founded
by former Mizuho proprietary trading veterans Philip Stoltzfus
and Scott Ganis, is launching a new strategy to complement its
successful flagship product.
Thayer Brook Global Diversified launched in April with backing
from a private seed investor and a number of additional day-one
investors. The strategy is expected to take in about $25...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager