Global equity players ride market bounce
Fri Apr 24, 2009
More favourable underlying market conditions helped to buoy
global equity managers.
Energy and resources funds were big beneficiaries, with RAB
Energy notching a 13% gain in March and Guinness Energy adding
11.78%. RAB Global Mining and Resources also enjoyed a big
month, gaining 10.22% in March for a YTD...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager