Intrepid Capital sinking, with assets down 89%
Fri May 1, 2009
Intrepid Capital Management may share a name with the famed
USS Intrepid naval aircraft carrier, but unfortunately for its
investors, the similarities end there. Unlike the famed U.S.
Navy vessel that survived two major wars and 31 years of active
service, Intrepid Capital looks more like a sinking ship.
Hit by big redemptions, Intrepid Capital's assets under
management have plummeted 89% from a high of $2.6 billion in
July 2007 to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager