60% of funds profit in Q1
Fri May 1, 2009
After a punishing year in 2008, nearly 60% of all U.S. hedge
funds made money in the first quarter. That's a turnaround from
last year, in which 62% of the funds lost money.
An analysis of the Absolute Return hedge fund database finds
that 57% of funds tracked...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager