Whitebox takes contrarian view
Fri May 1, 2009
Whitebox Advisors is introducing a special opportunities
fund on May 1 that will buy bonds abandoned by the vast
majority of credit market players. The opportunity, as Whitebox
founder Andy Redleaf described it in a recent letter, is all
about "gathering sludge, cautiously."
Whitebox Contrarian Credit Fund will...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager