University of Kentucky seeks FoHFs
Thu May 7, 2009
The University of Kentucky has set aside 10% of
its $900 million endowment to allocate to absolute return
strategies, according to a newly adopted investment policy.
Such a portfolio would include US and non-US managers and,
according to the policy document, would incorporate a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager