Massachusetts switches consultant
Thu May 7, 2009
The Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management
board has tapped Ennis Knupp & Associates as both its
general investment and hedge fund consultant.
Ennis Knupp replaces Cliffwater in overseeing the $39
billion pension portfolio. Suzanne Bernard is the point person
for the assignment with Sam Gallo along with other staffers
assisting on the hedge fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager