AP1 mulls first allocation
Thu May 7, 2009
AP1, one of Sweden's largest pension funds with assets of
$27 billion, is starting to evaluate hedge funds with a view to
making a potential allocation.
The news is likely to elicit considerable interest from the
fund of funds community given the high-profile nature of the AP
funds, which form part of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager