Lyxor announces UCITS III vehicle
Thu May 7, 2009
Lyxor Asset Management, a wholly-owned subsidiary of
Société Générale, has launched what
is thought to be the first UCITS III funds of hedge funds. The
Paris-based firm has launched the Lyxor Hedge Fund Index Fund
and the Lyxor Active Edge fund.
Using the firm's managed accounts platform that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager