Meridian and Ivy fend off Madoff-related lawsuits
Thu May 7, 2009
lawsuits filed by union pension funds are asserting that funds
of funds managers were breaching their fiduciary duties with
the exposure to Bernard Madoff in funds they offer or products
they advise on.
In the case of Meridian Capital Partners, the Pension Trust
Fund for Operating Engineers is seeking to recover losses from
the money the fund of funds invested into funds managed by
Madoff. The complaint charges Meridian and its executives,
including Meridian co-founders...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager