Iveagh forges link with 47 Degrees North
Thu May 7, 2009
47 Degrees North Capital Management, a niche
funds of funds provider that manages money for California
Public Employees' Retirement System, has entered into a
strategic partnership with Iveagh, the Guinness family office
based in London. Iveagh will become a minority shareholder of
47 Degrees North, which will open a London office. Meanwhile,
Iveagh will provide initial investment in upcoming 47 Degrees
North fund launches that include emerging managers and
innovative hedge fund strategies.
In 2006, Iveagh took...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager