World Bank's Oliveros to lead KAUST
Thu May 7, 2009
Former World Bank director Gumersindo Oliveros has joined
KAUST Investment Management Company, leading the investment
strategy of King Abdullah University of Science and
Technology's endowment fund.
Oliveros was appointed chief executive officer and chief
investment officer of KAUST. The endowment will support...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager