Equities outperform as funds post mixed fortunes
Thu May 7, 2009
While March was a strong month for equity indices it was
more mixed for hedge funds, some of whom lost money on their
shorts. This was reflected in a slightly negative monthly
median return for the Global Multi-Strategy category of
Around the median however there was a wide dispersal of
returns, with good gains for those who were well positioned.
Benchmark Plus Institutional Partners was up 7.8% on...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager