Long financials help boost UK-listed funds
Thu May 7, 2009
March saw managers working hard to boost UK-listed funds.
Most notable is Dexion Absolute, sub-advised by Harris
Associates, whose main GBP class is up 7.69% year-to-date after
a 2.4% return in March....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager