SEC investigates possible insider CDS trade at Millennium
Fri May 8, 2009
Millennium Partners has found itself at the center of
an insider trading investigation by the Securities and Exchange
Commission – a familiar yet unpleasant position for
the firm, which has successfully distanced itself from a past
The SEC said this week that it is conducting at least 50
investigations involving derivatives and is pursuing some 150
cases that involve hedge funds.
The regulator is investigating allegations that former
Millennium Partners fund manager Renato Negrin used insider
information about a bond offering from...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager