Ospraie to try again, with two new funds
Fri May 15, 2009
Less than a year after he shut down his flagship hedge fund,
Ospraie Management’s Dwight Anderson is trying
again. On July 1, Ospraie will launch two funds, the Ospraie
Commodity Fund and the Ospraie Equity Fund.
Anderson realizes he has a lot to prove to investors, given
the near-40% loss through August 2008 that led the once-$3.8
billion fund to shut down....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager