Manager caution brings underperformance
Thu May 21, 2009
So are the markets moving in to broad sunlit uplands, or are
we headed back in to the woods with the bear just around the
corner? Fund performance for April suggests that many managers
have been taking no chances. As in March, fund returns lagged
the markets considerably.
The AsiaHedge Composite Index lagged the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager