Numen credit fund off to a flyer
Fri May 22, 2009
Credit market veterans aim to exploit mispricings and
dislocations in bank capital and blue-chip companies undergoing
Numen Capital has made a storming start with its Numen
Credit Opportunities Fund, racking up a gain of over 50% in
just a few months of active trading.
The fund launched in November and focuses on stressed,
distressed and special situations credits. The initial
investors are founders Filippo Lanza and Kushal Kumar - along
with Luca Gianelle of Italian firm MPS Alternative SGR as an
Lanza and Kumar have worked in the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager