Govers' Hedge-House goes live with Hormesis in macro
Fri May 22, 2009
Hedge-House Partners, the alternative asset management firm
formed by hedge fund industry veterans Julian and Lucien Gover
to provide operational infrastructure and marketing and
distribution to emerging hedge fund managers, has gone live
with the first fund on its platform.
The fund, which is called Hedge-House Hormesis and was
launched in March, is managed by Thierry Vignal - an
experienced macro manager who most recently managed a portfolio
for a family office in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager