Equity market rebound splits winners and losers
Fri May 22, 2009
With financial stocks leading the powerful equity market
rebounds, April was an extraordinary month for European
long/shorts with one of the widest gaps between winners and
losers on record.
Odey European gained 27.74% on the month to bring
three-month returns to 28.45%, while Pepin was up 18.98% in
April leaving three-month figures at 12.02%.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager