CTAs flounder again as losses stack up
Fri May 22, 2009
CTAs continued to flounder in April, with the median return
for the month down again.
A handful of funds managed to buck the trend, with T4T's
Borromeo Programme returning 7.83% in April for a rare positive
YTD return in the space of 4.74%. The AlphaStrategien Triple MH
Fund gained 3.17%, for...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager