Mon Jun 1, 2009
Convertibles: Back in the black.
Convertible arbitrage strategies rebounded sharply in April,
with many funds pulling back from big losses last year, when
the dramatic collapse of Lehman Brothers froze the credit
markets and led to government bans on short selling.
For the month, the Absolute Return Convertible & Equity
Arbitrage Index gained 4.32% and is well ahead of all other
strategies for the year,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager