Caisse sees departure of Michel Malo as it combines private equity and hedge fund ops
Fri Jun 5, 2009
In a move to adapt to the financial market crisis, Caisse de
dépôt et placement du Québec has simplified
its organisational structure to place private equity investing
and hedge funds under the same group.
The group manages $107 billion in assets for public and
private pension and insurance plans. As part of the
reorganisation, Michel Malo, executive vice president of hedge
funds, has left and staff has been significantly reduced. The
fund of hedge funds...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager