San Diego puts alpha engine into reverse
Fri Jun 5, 2009
The $6 billion San Diego County Employees'
Retirement Association is said to be scaling back its hedge
fund portfolio as the search begins in earnest for a new chief
investment officer and the search for a chief risk officer
San Diego CIO David Deutsch recently resigned following the
uncovering of alleged fraudulent...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager