LA Fire & Police trustees approve search for emerging FoHF manager
Fri Jun 5, 2009
The $15 billion Los Angeles Fire & Police is conducting
a search for an emerging fund of hedge funds manager.
Once search criteria have been established, Pension
Consulting Alliance (PCA) plans on re-issuing the RFP
originally issued last year. According to PCA, hedge funds and
funds of funds...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager