Roaring equity markets drive April's performance
Fri Jun 5, 2009
Long equity exposure was the main driver for most who did
well in April as global markets roared ahead. The rally began
in early March and even the threat of a global influenza
epidemic and the Chrysler bankruptcy did not hinder this
Aurora Global Opportunities was up 4.78% for April to leave
three-month numbers at 3.77% while Dorchester Capital Partners'
Select Opportunities gained 3.59% bringing...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager