Cantillon to wind down hedge funds in favor of long-only biz
Fri Jun 19, 2009
Cantillon Capital Management told clients this week that it
will close down its $3.5 billion hedge fund operation to focus
on its $1 billion long-only business.
The firm, founded by William von Mueffling, plans to return
money to investors in its two long/short equity vehicles
– Cantillon World Fund and Cantillon Europe Fund
– by the end of September. Investors will have the
option of moving their...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager