JK reassigns Japan mandate to include a regional approach
Mon Jun 22, 2009
The UK-headquartered JK Investment Management has recently
changed the title and mandate of its JK Japan Absolute Return
Fund to the JK Absolute Return Fund, which is now adopting a
regional Asia including Japan investment approach.
The firm is run by Simon Jones and Francis Kirkpatrick and
has $35 million in assets under management. Having...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager