Cantillon retreat from hedge funds renews fears of wave of shutdowns
Wed Jun 24, 2009
Fears of an impending wave of hedge fund shutdowns in the
coming months have been revived by the news that William von
Mueflling's New York-based Cantillon Capital is shutting down
its long/short European and global equity strategies to focus
on long-only fund management.
William von Mueffling
Cantillon plans to return capital to investors...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager