Ex-TT mid-cap man Hobson starts again with EEA
Wed Jun 24, 2009
Former TT European mid-cap equities manager John Hobson, who
recently joined investment boutique EEA Fund Management as
chief executive and head of its hedge fund business, is gearing
up to launch his new mid-cap focused long/short fund.
The EEA European Long/Short Fund will start on 1 July and will
pursue the same fundamentally-driven and stock-specific
approach to European equities, predominantly in the sub-€5
billion market cap range, that brought success at TT over a
number of years.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager