GLC rebounds, looks to recruit marketing head
Wed Jun 24, 2009
GLC, the long-running $1 billion multi-strategy model-driven
hedge fund firm led by Lawrence Staden and CEO Caroline Hoare,
roared back to life in May after a poor start to the year with
a strong set of returns across the board.
The firm, which has been in operation since 1992, has
established itself as one...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager