BlueCrest builds Alignment absolute return unit
Wed Jun 24, 2009
BlueCrest has added a team of three seasoned fixed-income
specialists to its fast-growing Alignment Investors operation,
a division that the London-based hedge fund firm led by Mike
Platt set up last year to run absolute return-focused
fixed-income portfolios for institutional investors.
Launched in December 2008, the strategy has found support
with a number of leading investment consultants....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager