ILF targets growing area of litigation funding
Wed Jun 24, 2009
A new London-based investment group called ILF Advisors is
gearing up to pioneer a new type of strategy focusing on
litigation funding. The Libra Litigation Fund, to be advised by
Independent Litigation Funding (ILF), is planning to launch a
closed-end fund soon that will start with some £30
million (about $50 million) of investor capital.
The team behind the fund feature a blend of names both new and
familiar in the hedge fund business. The firm's CEO is Ken
Arnold, who has a background in insurance and technology...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager