Rampart offers access to European energy
Wed Jun 24, 2009
A team of experienced energy investors from Enron, Dynergy
and Foundation Energy have teamed up to launch a hedge fund
firm that will focus on the tradable European energy
Rampart Capital intends to launch its European Energy Fund on 1
July, providing investors with a rare opportunity to invest
directly into the European energy markets.
Marcello Romano started his energy trading career at Enron
Europe in 1995 and then helped re-establish one-time Enron
rival Dynergy Europe as a top-tier gas and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager