2009 gains obscure last year's losses
Fri Jun 26, 2009
A dramatically healthier environment this year - including a
rising stock market and a more liquid bond market - have been a
boon to hedge funds: About three-quarters of the funds tracked
by Absolute Return were positive for the year through May.
But the underlying statistics are less sanguine. Some 55% of
the funds that have made gains this...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager